GOE 0.00% 2.7¢ go energy group limited

ceo alex lamond : sales continuing to grow

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    from the German Wallstreet-Online Solco forum (by Halotri25)

Many thanks for your enquiry.

I am happy to report that the turnaround of your company is progressing well with sales continuing to grow. The March 08 quarter saw sales of $3.749M which is a 55% increase on the corresponding period last year ($2.422M).

I haven't issued a forecast to the market for the June 08 quarter but nothing has changed from my past statements.

On potential mergers and acquisitions, we have been actively pursuing opportunities but have found some unreal expectations in terms of price from other companies in this industry. It is our feeling that this will change and a period of consolidation is likely to occur. For us to acquire or merge with another company, we need to have our business operating correctly so that integration risks are minimised. This has been part of our focus and I'm pleased to say a lot of progress has been made.

I intend to report the preliminary results of the past financial year (July 07 to June 08) to the market in the next couple of weeks. At that time, I will also outline our ongoing strategic directions.

I thank you for your patience as we complete the turnaround of this company. Like you, I believe the time for the Solar industry in Australia is here.

Kind regards,

Alex Lamond
    CEO | Solco Ltd
    unquote

source
    http://www.wallstreet-online.de/diskussion/973612-5981-5990/solar-energy-solco-ltd-aus-australien#neuster_beitrag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.