CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

This is what I think is about to happen due to recent events:1)...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This is what I think is about to happen due to recent events:

1) CEO's interests are overseas so sp will increase because the carbon tax does not apply to CEO (this is a no brainer)

2) There will be large amounts of capital rearrangement due to this new tax.. of which you would expect a reasonable amount to move to companies like CEO and alot more to flow out of the ASX

3) This large outflow will likely affect CEO's sp in the short term in the form of a sp fall, but im expecting only on small volumes comparatively

4) There are a record number of coal fired power stations about to be built globally. (a large amount in china to help stop the current unreliability of its power grid) The funniest thing about this is that its true here in AUS.. after the tax pretty funy ay... heres the link: http://www.crikey.com.au/2010/03/05/australias-love-affair-with-coal-fired-power-hotter-than-ever/
    so its not like demand for coal is gonna dwindle

5) Just the amount of anns due this week will drive up the sp

I guess the summary of what im saying I personally think will happen is a lower sp on opening and then assuming news is good or at least not bad a rise down the line maybe not today but this week.. but as always you should think yourself and form your own ideas.. in fact I would love some constructive criticism on my thoughts above...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.