RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

CEO and options

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Was wondering about Mr Bowhills options (since the 1st anniversary of his CEO appointment has come and gone), and his lack of on-market buying at these bargain basement prices.  Anyway, does it make sense to others that he hasn’t bought shares on market?  Or is he reasonably confident and expects to exercise his options at 0.075c (2024 expiration) with a SP of multiples of that?  Should the SP reach this ‘lofty’ level, then if exercised, this would place him in the Top 2 shareholders (with approx. 13,000,000 shares).  Having said that, why wouldn’t you purchase shares at a cheaper price and offload some to pay for your performance options whence the SP reaches your vested 0.075c price?  Does this belie confidence in RAN or his own abilities?  A director buying on market instills confidence in the company, and Mr Bowhill has failed to add to his existing shares as a NED.

Perhaps I want some affirmation, but I seem to be one of the few mopping up shares at these levels....in the hopes that Thai Union place a substantial order and it starts a chain of sales events that causes me to retire early.....

BD7292D9-5DE7-451F-A271-7B01E5A62E4D.jpeg

9BBDD83F-B505-4BE1-B1B9-2AEF67FFC4D4.jpeg
    Last edited by AmbiGuity: 06/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.