ELD 4.17% $9.49 elders limited

All staff were offered redundancies last year to try and cut...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    All staff were offered redundancies last year to try and cut back the costs. Seems quite a few decided to hang around for awhile. Word on the street is elders plan to get the co worth something again so they can get a decent sell price.

Live cattle has been strong and I believe elders are also involved in a slaughter house in Vietnam where we sent about 20,000 live cattle from the north west at the end of the year alone. One guess where the product ended up after cheap Vietnamese labor - china of course.

Elders have really tightened up no more "pink shirt parties". If you buy livestock from elders expect them to be on the phone after day 10 asking where their coin is. Don't have this problem with landmark. Obviously elders are very tight but sometimes it can really refine things and clean up a business to capitalize on the next opportunity. Protein in general is in high demand globally and a market price correction is taking place as we speak.

A fair bit happening in this sector. We all see what happened with cheese last year so agricultural shares should really be considered in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.49
Change
0.380(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.499B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.24 $9.52 $9.22 $7.566M 801.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2049 $9.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.50 4061 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.