LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

I am not a holder nor have I ever been but I am outraged for you...

1. 46 Posts.
    I am not a holder nor have I ever been but I am outraged for you on what appears to be an obvious conflict of interest,a lack of disclosure and total disregard for shareholders. It has been my view that children learn their morals and honesty among other things, from their parents and the other thread seems to suggest that junior is not big on honesty. If this director gets away with this then it is really saying that they can do anything they want in any company. What i don't understand and maybe someone can enlighten me is what has changed from the 50 billion it was supposed to be worth to now being non core. It seems such a transparent greedy grab of shareholder wealth (they don't really need the money and if they do why don't they offer crown to others to create some competition for the asset)that I feel I must have missed something.
    I have watched lynas with interest intending to invest when the time was right but with the actions of one and the inactions of others I wouldn't feel the trust I need to feel in the leadership of a company I invest in. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $7.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.71 $7.81 $7.63 $12.03M 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6556 $7.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.77 3385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.