KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

CEO Blog 5th June, page-32

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    There was a group of them on here for a while when I used to pop in to check on how GK was doing and all the talk was about selling on the next high and buying on the next low and put me right off as it seemed no investors were contributing to the threads. I made some comments here and there about day traders and left for other threads. Here was a company trying to find a cure for cancer and the threads here were all about how to day trade the stock putting me right off.
    I've held for over 12 months and added in that time including most recently because as an investor I see the long term potential to yes have a stake in a successful company that does good things for people.
    These day traders shorters instos whatever are the scourge of all threads on Hotcopper playing their strategies trying to get people to buy when it suits them and sell when it suits them and then they were bragging about it on here.
    wow these guys must make great mates in the real world - I'd trust them anyday.....
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 05/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.