AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

CEO Buying On Market, page-5

1. Osi
    16,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi there Redant. Almost by not quite .

A valuation assumption associated with micro-biotechs that these sorts of companies lack profitable pipelines. This may no longer be the case with Cellmid ..... with Japan likely to be the bellwether on this front.

My expectation is that for the current financial year, both revenues and expenses will rise significantly with the recent rise in Japanese revenue being the standout.

This leads to a key question of revenue sustainability ...... and for that I must go to the last quarterly to see how much stock is being produced then add a margin of around 70%. This rough back of the envelope calc not surprisingly takes me back to the range of guidance reiterated in the Stocks Digital Report.

The bottom line .... and it is the bottom line is that if CDY can sustain and grow revenue from the current range of $500K+ per month costs will essentially be covered. No other micro biotech does this because they are no longer classed (priced) as "micro" biotechs.

On midkine ... The company has already made a number of disclosures on collaborations and licence front. The company would receive quarterly reports on many of these . Until a letter to take a licence or option to licence to the next stage is received in the in tray, directors are free to trade the stock.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 775527 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 55022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.