ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

The fact that Ben, Jason and Erik don't respond to emails asking...

1. 268 Posts.
    The fact that Ben, Jason and Erik don't respond to emails asking specific questions about the company on repeated occasions (including follow up forward emails) says it all...Sad to say but on the facts this is a failed asset. Ben has delivered zero since he arrived. Cant imagine he presents well as a CEO in front of prospective customers with the amount of tattoos he has covering his body (most bankers would tell him to take a hike).

Compare this to Dropsuite and they have revenue growth and customers on the rise. Zyber has zilch, not a single customer - just a shite load of cash burn in legal fees to who to but PW.

A big company is not going to commit to using Zyber long term when it is under-funded, has a market cap of $1.5m and probably has serious going concern issues (i.e. failed cap raising would seriously question its ability to remain solvent). If I wasn't so deep into this myself on the back of the initial marketing ploy by Dourado (i.e. PW) (initial investor preso which depicted the company as being able to compete with Dropbox etc.) then I would never have wasted so much time and effort on this. Only have myself to blame in jumping into the hysteria but serious questions need to be asked about when (and if ever) does ASIC/ASX draw the line and hold certain individuals to account for seriously misleading investors with presentations and prospectuses.

Further, Ben doesn't own a single share and by the look of his LinkedIn page hasn't been at a tech startup more than 1.5 years (i.e. all failed or he got the boot for poor performance). We have heard absolutely nothing from him since his initial announcement after Clay departed. The preso (guessing done by Erik) included nothing but recirculated pictures and mind maps about the industry (most likely taken from other cyber presos) AND nothing relating to Zyber itself and where we are at with POCs. POCs have obviously come and gone and zero converted....

It will be a miracle if they sign a customer from here - when the cap raising comes it will be interesting to see if they can even raise $500k on no news. But yet again no value is ascribed to Zyber.

PW and Co might be selling this now with the upcoming cap raising as a shell and will start looking for a new asset if Zyber is toast....With history repeating itself again and again, Zyber (like the gold tenements before it) will be sold for $1 and this will be a shell. I seriously hope that Ben and Co can turn this around, I really do.....But so far on the facts they have been apalling.

Also the fact I haven't heard a word or whisper to emails or updating the market generally (or even calling the damn phone number) says to me this is toast. But this is all IMO and DYOR.

For everyone's sake I really do hope they can sign a customer and convert some $$$......Or even just inform shareholders where we are at
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.