ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

CEO Comfirmation, page-247

1. 26,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    (A repost for those who are asking questions that have already been answered thoroughly by Zyber Investor Relations Manager 1 week ago today)

Hi Eric,

I am a long term shareholder in Zyber and would like to know what are our prospects going forward.
    Can you please give a response to the following.

'Do you think it is fair to have our CEO give regular updates (fortnightly) about what work he and the co. is undertaking as a priority, and at what stage each part of the work is at? The job of the CEO is to run the business and try and secure commercialization. I am a very long term shareholder in Zyber (I bought back in the DUO days with a 7c average recently bought down due to buying on market) – and I understand the frustrations with the share price. I would prefer our CEO to focus his attention and energy on trying to turn the ship around, which is what he is doing.
    Where is Ben D? US.
    Do you think shareholders may be entitled to know the companies and stage of their trials? If any. The market has been informed of the current trials:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160616/pdf/437xsglk4z3t9x.pdf

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160711/pdf/438h3h3p5cgx5m.pdf

And will be updated when there is something to announce. There is no point sending out an update saying the trial is still ongoing. If there was a material change, it would have to be announced. So as it stands, the trials are still ongoing and progressing.

Do you think shareholders should know why the company is continually trying to raise more money? What is this for? The company has significantly reduced cash burn so there is no immediate need to raise capital.

Should the company be communicating clearly with shareholders? Over the past 3 months we have had – investor presentation, CEO interview video, strategic plan update and 2 separate announcements for new trials. I think this is pretty clear communication. If the SP was higher there would be no question on the communications. I understand it’s frustrating, but there is nothing to update at the moment – the trials are underway, and Ben and the team are working extremely hard to move everything forwards.

Do you think that directors of a company that is going through difficult start up pains, should be confidant enough to purchase a share of the company on market? I work with quite a few ASX listed companies, and am invested in even more. I know directors who buy and some that don’t – it’s purely a personal decision. There are directors who simply don’t buy shares, it’s not in their DNA. I can say that I have been buying at these prices and have bought my average down from 7 to under 3. This is not financial advice, just an answer to your question ref: value.

Do you think that investors can find a company that they have less trust in than Zyber and its directors? I’m not engaging in these sorts of questions.
    Do you think that it is fair that this trust has been lost? If not fair, what is the co. doing to rectify this complete lack of trust? As per above.
    Are we going to have a CR at any time soon? If so, what for? Have answered this above.

Why do people think that this co. is a vehicle for paying out money to in house lawyers and is not interested in its core business. Again I’m not answering this, I’m sure you understand.
    Why are we not hearing from the co about their core business. Have answered this above.

I think you must get the general idea of the questions.
    Could you please respond as a matter of urgency with some simple honest answers.

thankyou

kind regards

EMAIL RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS FROM IR ZYBER
    THANKYOU TO ERIC FOR BEING HONEST AND CANDID.
    Last edited by Oscar09: 21/09/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.