ARR 0.00% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

Traydor, I agree with your rage. (Amigo, I think you need to...

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1724
    Traydor, I agree with your rage. (Amigo, I think you need to change your sentiment from buy to sell.) IMO Trangie and all of this mob have trashed their reputation (same goes for the team at COB). The Hill family has lost a fortune on this disaster. But I have no sympathy for any of these people because they were all involved in the unfolding disaster - we shareholders were just collateral damage. Having said this, it looks to me that BPL will come out of the disaster in better shape than COB. In all likelihood, BPL will take no further part in the JV, but will walk away with a life-of-mine net smelter royalty of 2%. That to me is a good thing because we will have no more worries about capital raisings to pay for any crazy schemes by the manager (ie COB) to plough shareholders's funds into a huge exploration program then more funds to pay for a gigantic CAPEX (which would have been 30% of about $1 billion). In the next few months, Trangie and the directors at BPL have one last chance to redeem themselves by focusing on real and proper exploration of all of BPL's remarkably good tenements. They will need to break the tiny piggy bank to do it. Unfortunately, they did not have a capital raising in September when the share price was more than 6c. If they had any forewarning of the disaster that was imminent, they should have raised funds then. Now the share price is pathetic and confidence is shot. Trangie and the directors must act urgently or they are gone and their reputations go with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $143.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $129.2K 447.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 115871 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 59337 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.