MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

PA, well my friend the evidence is all there to see. A company...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    PA, well my friend the evidence is all there to see. A company which may own good science but has failed totally as an operating entity and failed us all at a time when they are so close to the much-hyped final prize. Well, if a prize does indeed exist. I now doubt it. I feel this will now all blow up. How can anyone have confidence in this executive team. As you know I have been one of MSB's biggest supporters but this latest fiasco has floored me and really exposed the incompetence at the top in terms of running a business. The CFO needs to quit or be sacked after all this as a minimum. You just can't accept the terms so meekly as he did when the US listing. You wait and look at other alternatives. You just can't watch the SP crumble 40% and expect to to retain a hefty pay packet can you ? I think there will be repercussions from this on more than one level. I am sure local institutional holders are banging on the CEO's door demanding an explanation for this pathetic performance. Apart from that buddy I'm generally Ok and you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.