MSB 0.51% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Yes Reggie , As I said in here a few years ago , once the top...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Yes Reggie , As I said in here a few years ago , once the top Gun at MSB started buying Mansions in Toorak for him self and family members I thought it time to head for the hills.

Im not saying MSB is not a good thing , Like every one else I do not have a clue where this stock will be when the fat lady stops singing , but I do know about human nature , watch the CEO's , The Bankers , The loud mouthed Politician's , watch the bastards Reggie , most of them use their power and influence and big mouths to increase the numbers of feathers they have in their own nests , and usually at the expense of honest , hard working , trusting investors.

I was brought up by an honest man whom indoctrinated me at a very early age. He taught many valuable lessons which helped me become wealthy and stay wealthy , One of the lessons was to not ever trust a man waring a suit and carrying a brief case. Talk to them , be nice to them , make out you think the sun shines from their rear end , Refer to them as Mr they love that , or even Sir , but watch em , Especially if they are aloof when answering strait forward questions. Most importantly Reggie , when you leave their presence , make certain you have their money in your pocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.5¢ $2.479M 2.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 65013 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 104065 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.