NTI 4.11% 7.0¢ neurotech international limited

Hi folks, Just some interesting follow up with CEO Wolfgang i...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Hi folks,

Just some interesting follow up with CEO Wolfgang i thought i would share.

As per below clinical trial ready to commence and deals outside Italy ranging from advanced to early are in active dialogue .....my feel from the roadshow is a couple of these are very close in fact could be even before the first shipment to Italy announcement which should be any day now.

Full steam ahead i really do find it funny how this is valued at the moment and its not the first to take two months of post IPO/RTO soaking to reveal its true colors.

Is the USA clinical trial starting this month still?

As mentioned in our meeting, in our last conversation with the Carrick Institute (who are running the trial) they confirmed they expect the recruitment phase to be completed by the end of the month – this would enable the trial to commence immediately thereafter. We are obviously not in control of this process (as it is totally independent) however we are obviously very keen to follow the progress wherever possible.

Was there many new leads at the German trade show in November and if so how long does the company envisage until it is in a position to progress commercial agreements to help meet the 140K unit sales target.

As mentioned in our presentation we were very encouraged by the various interactions we had at the conference and are in active dialogue with a number of potential counterparties. These discussions are at various stages of development and we will of course update the market when any agreements are reached.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $56.73K 797.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43820 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 36397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.