OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

BB I think the bloody penny has finally drop with me. answer me...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    BB I think the bloody penny has finally drop with me. answer me one question so I'm sure. Are you the same guy that had the model girlfriend in Germany and were sort of there, one of the reason because most girls like to be close to there mums ? wow if you are so good to hear from you, boy did we talk each others ears off. How did you get so hooked on zinc from memory we all disliked it at the time with passion. heheheheh

Huge respect for you my friend but not much has change between us we don't agree on all things lol. and if truth be known I feel its great we don't that way I look at my thoughts closer.

Hindsight is an amazing thing but at least with it we can see if some of the plans have or haven't worked. From where I sit the share buyback looks as though it has been misguided as well. Share buybacks are supposed to bouy the SP but with the benefit of hindsight I'll wager they have paid well above the current SP for the life of this buyback scheme. The intangible benefit that they may have hoped for (ie. that it sends the market a message of confidence) has also been lost, viz the failing SP.

Many times we posters make statements that companies are waiting for opportune moments to execute startegies and that the next big find is imminent are we/they really relying on the proverbial rabbit being pulled out of the hat. There are legions of companies (especially miners) who could pull a surprise rabbit and send their SP racing so this doesn't distinguish OZL from the pack.

From a strategic point of view the share buyback was initiated alongside the capital return and div - again, with the benefit of hindsight, that strategy has failed.

Not quite sure how you can "guarantee" what OZL management might be doing. I don't think even they know.
    And you also saying nothing will happen until after certain dates have passed? is leaving me a tad puzzled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.