OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi HT-Burgess is going to look like a real turkey if SFR find...

1. 817 Posts.
    Hi HT-

Burgess is going to look like a real turkey if SFR find another DeGrussa/Conductor bonanza during their huge exploration program at Doolgunna.

With the billions it is going to take to get Carrapateena to production, the revenue from SFR would more than cover the costs involved with Carrapateena - without us touching the war chest.-

Somewhere down the track we are going to have to revisit a gearing/debt scenario which to many could put is back on shaky ground again.

Although Carrapateena is substatial i am worried about many variables and costs associated with the project-

(1) What experience does OZL have with block caving mining.

(2)How is the Uranium going to be dealt with.

(3) The ore body is deep- over 400mtrs to the top of it,(huge costs just to get to it)

(4)Cost over runs and unmet timeframes.

(5)Skilled and unskilled labour shortages. We will be competing with huge projects all over Australia for labour,leading to wages spiralling.

(6)The scary effect of the carbon tax on the bottom line.

(7)FX variables.(ie lower prices for our products)-

The list goes on.

If we had SFR we would not be at risk of a one mine opperation and as such not vulnerable to any SP collapse if PH has a major catastrophic event.

Which ever way you look at it i think Burgess is being too dismissive of the SFR alternative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.