OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ceo for a year., page-25

1. 11,632 Posts.
    gezzzzzzzzzz guys you're bring tears to my eyes just thinking about tasering a testicle here and there. I say lets keep both of them.

HT1 friend ( notice how I didn't say old friend lol)I like your idea if your not happy with someones performance just sell. unfortunately not so easy at times for a host of reasons. To prove my point I tried it on the wife last night telling her I wasn't happy the last 9 to 12 months want to sell her off. She said "great go to the bank tomorrow take out a loan for the 6 figure amount you need to give me its all cool dying to go on a huge 2 year world cruise anyway:-(" Darn women you can't seem to live with them or with out them.

One other thing are you totally sure TB isn't just finding every excuse under the sun to just sit on his hands. When you quote TB as saying he's looking for a copper acquisition with a 10-15 year mine life - where do you find something like that? Antarctica? SFR is only a 7 year mine life. PH which is huge was 10 years and they can't afford something like Olympic dam. Mike I just feel its time for TB to start facing some hard truths I know you don't want TB to jump the gun on anything. But I strongly fear if nothing changes pretty soon the share holders that are supporting TB may still be singing the same tune that ozl is a cash cow, and its sitting nice and safe but you will be doing it with a share of price $6 to $8.

May tell the wife lets do a cruise to Antarctica I may fall over something huge and beat TB to it.

Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.