OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ceo for a year., page-7

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Byron you wouldn't know reality if it was a mac truck and it ran over you.

here are the real facts

1 I don't own ozl but know people who do and do want to see it do well. At times I have also been critical of ozl and say it how I it.

2 I do own pna as my copper play and a quick history check will show you I have owned pna since 20c and 18c before the consolation. It is true I have encouraged people to do there research on PNA before buying and have given IMO buy points where I have thought pna IMO was good value, every point within a short time I gave was more than reached and passed by a good percentage amount.

3 You on the other hand have been ramping the hell out out LOM from 5c to 6c telling all on that poor LOM board (even on the ozl board as well) to buy from those levels being totally wrong every step of the way that the price was going to appreciate. The stock now most of the time isn't even a penny stock because most times of late its trading under a penny. When are you going to post a huge apology for your huge ignorance, in the way you con others and have conduced your self. What a disgrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.