EXT 18.2% 1.3¢ excite technology services ltd

ceo for extract, page-10

1. 233 Posts.
    Normally new CEO's are chosen primarily for their ability to add value to the company. You positioned your comment very well MySuperFund. This guy's prime Key performance Indicator is going to be about increasing shareholder value. He starts immediately and I doubt if there will be too much stuffing around before we see more SIGNIFICANT information released to the market. There will be ownership battles, but this guy bats for Extract not RIO.

If he even mirrors a tiny bit of what Peter McIntyre did, before his departure in 2009, then watch out. The other thing is that if Steve Galloway is worth his salt (as he appears to have been the Pseudo CEO plus Chairman) he would have left some good information in the "pending tray" for the new CEO to put his name on straight away.

Imagine what is sitting on this new guys desk? TO offers, draft JORC results, draft sections of a BFS, drill results upon drill results, draft strategy about mine construction etc etc etc

The return of a CEO is a VERY IMPORTANT and POSITIVE move for our company. Hold on because I think we will be back around $10 in a jiffy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $19.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $96.12K 7.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 4355005 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.