QTK quiktrak networks limited

Good for you, wish you the best in your holding.You are now like...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Good for you, wish you the best in your holding.

You are now like I was years ago,i.e the new QTK MK11 a staunch unmovable supporter and investor in this stock. I held QTK since inception, approx 12 years ago. They came out of a restructured wounded bull resources, then renamed Walhalla resources,(oops I think thats is the current ASX listed investika now nickel producer in the philipines). Anyway The name escapes me now, but it came from Chris Kyriacous mining stable.

I stated many times previous, and believed QTK has a great an unique technology, british aero space technology. At one stage has a set up in the greater london metro area, expanding into south korea, the Netherlands and looking into many european cities. Now go forward to present same senario very poor marketing, do see any ads in newspapers or mags, newer and better technology GPS with abilty track inside buildings and country areas. Companies with RFID tags Mikoh - MIK ets etc.

How long does one wait for market acceptance of product / penetration. How long can one accept companies announcing things to market,(china) then do not transpire / happen. again as you know I was a staunch supporter of QTK, attacking naysayers,BUT eventually one smells the coffee and needs to evaluate things.

I was caught in the first wind up of the company into administration, 1 1/2 years later Mark pallister came along and decided to take on the job of having a go at resurrected QTK, a new revised and efficient slimline transponder, got my money back decided to get out. Then shares started going up, got in at 25 cents to 40 cents,(shot up to 46 cents),thought to myself this time it is going to work. BUT AGAIN painfull as I was both angry and sad that things have so far not panned out as planned, got out with a small loss.

Actually QTK is not my biggest loss yesterday VRE Went into Vol admin which makes losing money in QTK a pleasure in comparison. Now on the opposite end of the ledger VRE was doing everything right, however word on the street, (geez I'd better consider that word nextime), but not quite producing enough Gold in meeting budgets, not getting enough good grades from underground mine operation to make it all viable, management telling porkies, they people on VRE threafd stated. Management STATED how good things were, Then 12 days later BINGO - point is the naysayers were right. Iwill probaby be caught out again somewhere in time, but that is investing in risk goto move on.

I really hope that you make some money out of QTK, and that mark pallister does well out of it, as he beleived that he can make it work and is having a go. Yes it must be disheartening to learn of people talking the stock down, joking about it, making fun of it, sarcasm etc etc, (myself inc), but the evidence is there that is just not working ATM.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.