ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ceo headed to china, page-21

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well whilst it could be for a number of reasons it certainly fits in with the Chinese calendar. Chinese New Year (based on Lunar calendar) is at the end of January (also known as Tet). This is a massive celebration in china and some other Asian nations. I wouldn't be surprised if they move somewhat faster to get a deal signed before the end of Jan.

On another note - Twin was right about the BBI ann before it happened so don't be so quick to dismiss him.

Also Surges has been a great contributor on this forum over the years so whilst he is looking Macro don't dismiss his posts because they don't fit your own projections/ hopes/ dreams / speculations. His call of a market Top a few days ago might not be all too wrong..... However I will say with the amount of accommodation still at play here and the chance Janet Yellen will reverse course or lower the overnight rate from .25% as she has public ally stated she believes negative interest rates can be a policy tool I doubt the market will tank just yet...... More likely a big correction.

It would also be nice to see research poster on her more often then one liners or personal predictions all the time. I have been away from the Internet for a few weeks and the amount of posts to sift through with no added value is much higher than before the run.

I am really looking forward to this year for Anteo. It's been a long wait but hopefully we will see some more successes this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $15.05K 758.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299968 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 209963 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.