AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

CEO impact...fizzle not sizzle AC8

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Would’ve thought this new CEO starting after such a long wait would’ve driven the share price upwards? Doesn’t help that he has moved to Perth yet. And for those of you that have never moved to the other side of the world it’s all consuming and a very big deal..especially if he has wife & kids? (Not sure if he does?) Perth will also be a huge change of pace...not happy with the lack of transparency of true information about the direction of the last 18 months. Hope Canopy are not just as disappointed and move on from Auscann. Yes they made announcements but then came back later to change direction. The have really dropped the ball...i know hope is not a good strategy...however can I can only hope the next big announcement is more than than this guy picking out what huge house he living in or the colour of his new car or what school his kids are going too. More than slightly disappointed in this management...especially that pharma not farmer article...Auscann is trying to be a pharmaceutical company not selling bags of pot at pub...not overly professional...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.