NOX 5.71% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Zenox Okay, so it was recorded two weeks ago. Perhaps you are...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Zenox

Okay, so it was recorded two weeks ago. Perhaps you are being a little semantic.

Each one of the four programs - DARRT; IONIC; LuPIN and NOX COVID, could separately become a runaway success. For those following these threads, most should recall the recent reference by RBx to NOXCOVID as a potential company maker. I have a recollection that RBx (and others), have expressed the view that they are all potential chartbusters.

On top of that, Noxopharm has a significant interest in ASX listed Nyrada.

So lets put it this way. Despite the stock trading well over one dollar per share in the latter part of 2017 and then 2018, followed by a recent high this year of just under one dollar, our CEO seems to me to be unnerved by the most recent price retractions.

That is just me reading between the lines.

And why would he show signs of dismay? Not only given the potential as it stands, and with interest now being expressed by BMS and Novartis, NOX is still after all trading close to 200% above its IPO listing price.

Given the nature of the discussion on the board with respect to share price over the last couple of days, that was the GIST of my comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.396K 49.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57227 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 11999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.