AVH 4.97% $3.06 avita medical inc.

CEO Interview podcast, page-5

1. 20,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    It was an interesting interview for sure, it seems as if they are going to spend quite a large amount of money on new applications very soon?
    They are good at spending money this mob, but there may just be a reason why this time?
    If so, I reckon the answer to this lies in the patents that they have, yes some of them do go out to 2035 or so, but there is at least one that expires in a couple of years? Was this the very first patent?
    The first one that allowed those people from the Bali bombing to be treated?
    If so then this maybe the underlying patent perhaps, could that open up the Pandora's box to other companies working on epidermis stuff or even new applications of their own?
    If so then I can understand the mad scramble to get new applications patented before others can!
    It may help explain why they haven't really stuck to their knitting with recell and getting that to every market then can before spending large sums of money on other applications that could be years away?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.