RNT 0.00% 2.0¢ rent.com.au limited

There is some interesting anecdotal market insights here. My...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    There is some interesting anecdotal market insights here. My observations about the RNT site are:

I find the sidebar filter web part to be a bit clunky. Visually it doesn't pop. The color scheme is bit flat. Standard rectangle tile scroll design doesn't differentiate itself at all from current options.  Doesn't include the CRITICAL filter option for a dishwasher. Also they have all that data about me via rent resume...why don't they use that show me properties I might like...verse me asking them.

In order to start a virtuous network cycle RNT need to attract a sufficient qty of producers (Agents) and consumers (Renters). They look like they're getting the Producer side right but I think they will need to invest more $ to really get the Consumer side working. Design and tech are the key enables for this to happen. Apps are no brainier....it must happen. Being smarter with data is also another.  I think this would produce a bigger ROI than a marketing campaign aiming at stealing market share from REA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $100 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 277116 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 529237 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.