M4M 5.00% 1.9¢ macro metals limited

Thanks huxster and others who responded. Firstly I'm more a...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Thanks huxster and others who responded. Firstly I'm more a reader than a poster so this is my only reply. Like many, I'm a long term/suffering shareholder with an average around .12c and was still buying at .17c. Let's face it, it's a speculative stock we're in it for the 'multiple returns' and we will let everyone know if/when it happen$. Sorta like 'I told you' to the doubters around each of us.

So the way I see it is this;
    The past: EIO, 249, MW etc is long gone. Don't need that lead in your saddle bags, cloud's new thinking. KFE today is totally different to EIO.
    The present: Yep, given the share price is not where we would like. Constant negativity has never improved anything, let alone a share price. The current management/advisory/team in KFE and KCM is the best it has ever been. The current newsletters/presentations etc going out far and wide is the best it has ever been. The vocal and policy support from the Nigerian federal government, the Kogi state and community leaders is totally instep with KFE's endeavours and their steel industry needs. We have a recognised world class resource that passed laboratory testing, and soon to be tested on an industrial scale. We have a large number of varied parties eg. Investors, finance providers, steel converters, shareholders etc etc etc waiting on those results. I could go on and on but a re-read of the latest presentation will bring you up to date and make a lot of shareholders look to,
    The future: as I've have written, it is 'IMHO' nothing more nothing less. So for me the near future outlook is way more positive than negative. But each to their own. So cheers everyone but please ease up on the n........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $492.6K 24.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 985945 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 750000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 21985022
Last updated 15.45pm 03/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.