K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

ceo is also patersons director?, page-3

1. 6,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22267
    Hi JodyP

Firstly, my apologies. As "deltango" said, Mark Jones is non-executive director and chairman, but not a CEO. It appeared to me as if he is CEO. CEO chair is empty for now as far as I understand. I think the CEO will be Ian Stalker soon as he was the CEO of Uramin.

I understand you, and I hate the manipulators too. When I feel that a kind of manipulation is happening in a stock, I tell this everybody here and then I quit. I did this in my last stock MEO. See my post no. 5609763 and 5605628 posted in MEO thread. Everyone respected me there and no one was angry to me when I quit. I briefly said that the stock was under the control of manipulation and no one even the management was not caring about finding the gas. They were only after sucking the blood of the people in stock market. Later on I was proved being correct. The gas couldn?t be found and stock lost 60% in a minute when it was announced (down from 50c to 18c).

I didn't see any kind of manipulation in this stock so far. It is tightly held and not many people are selling as they all know the value.

Mark Jones is well know person in this market and mentioned only by respect (I have made a bit of research about him before and after I buy in this stock). He has been in Rep. of Congo a few times long time ago, and spent a lot of efforts to get this prospect and license togehter with Garry Thomas who is the main arcitect of this Sintoukola project. I thank them both here again.

Yes, as deltango said, Patersons recommended this stock in Feb 2009 and again in Feb 2011 to their clients. But people in Australia don?t know what is happening in the potash world as we don't know much about potash here. In Canada the potash stock are very popular. ELM will soon be listed in Canada (TSX) and will find more value.

And I know some people who used Patersons as their brokers (mine is Comsec), they know nothng more than me. They even contact me time to time to discuss the issues personally.

By the way I have no contact with anyone from the company, I do my own research and post them here for supporting my own investment. I also send those graphics and research notes to ELM management in case they use it (never happened)

I don't belive anyone including the what the company directors would say in verbal conversations. I only belive in written announcements, I read them word by word, as they are binding for the company.

I belive it is best to do your own research.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.