K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

ceo is also patersons director?, page-5

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi JodyP,

I have been a client of Mark Jones for a decade now. He has had an assistant/s accepting orders for the last ~2 years or so. I can attest to the fact that Mark and his assistants have never advised me to buy or sell ELM and I have been an ELM shareholder since February 2006.

From my experience, Mark and his assistants have strictly acted in a "non-advisory" capacity with ELM. In fact, I had to sell a very small amount of options the day before yesterday (gap up day) for personal reasons. The assistant didn't say to me words to the effect: "Can you hold off until tomorrow?" She just accepted the order.

Here is an email I have received from Mark Jones in response to your concerns:

"I do not tell other brokers to buy, in fact legally I can't even talk to my clients, any ELM orders (buy or sell) are done by my assistant. Also I didnt do the Diggers and Drillers interview - it was done by Iain Mcpherson and I didnt even know if he would end up doing one let alone when it was to come out!

Also Im not the CEO im a non exec chairman. In very early Feb Patersons did a research note on ELM, other brokers are seeing the great results and making their own minds up to buy."

I hope this allays your concerns JodyP.

And lastly, I believe in ELM too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.