MSB 16.7% $1.09 mesoblast limited

CEO Itescu needs to go, page-11

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    To all....

While everyone is in shock and overwhelmed by the implications of what has happened here, I am not surprised that some of us are finding it SO DAMN EASY to lash out at the top man - both blame and shame - if only to make themselves feel a little bit better. Despite that, honestly, some of us long-termers might actually need a little of that right now.

It's also where the goblins come in saying "I told you so" while the responsible, ethical and intelligent ones cower in fear and horror that the shorters and parasites may have actually been right.

So maybe this IS the time to really unpack everything that has happened over the last 3/4 years with MSB/MESO and figure out if Silviu really should be forced to walk the plank or offered commiseration cuddles.

What brought me to reason from the deep, dark realms of rage was Gavint's comment "He did say that MSB had planned to do these adult trials anyway, but why aren't they already complete or underway, without the FDA needing to tell you your job."

Coz dammit, he's right.

A good business man ALWAYS has a backup plan. I do. I don't have all my eggs in one basket. As above, if we were planning on adult testing, why don't we already have the foundations up for that in progress RIGHT NOW. And why has everything else, including heart and back pain seemingly ground to a halt? Why do we also not have a MASSIVE footprint in Japan having products for MULTIPLE issues that are so close to end-point that the Tokyo rock boys just might pick them up?

I'll cut this comment short and stop before it becomes a proper rant - but seriously - it's time to ask the question. Is Dr Itescu really the right man for the job or not?

Whether the FDA or Itescu is to blame for this single-point failure is NOT the question. And, as some of us are going need a while to figure out how to react, probably the best way to give an answer is to offer a personal percentage for and against.

I am currently 30% for Dr Silviu Itescu to stay and 70% against.

For the future of OUR company as shareholders (part owners), what say you?

GS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.155(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ $23.10M 22.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13926 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 116987 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.155 ( 17.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
94.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ 3319494
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.