MSB 6.44% 90.8¢ mesoblast limited

CEO Itescu needs to go, page-191

1. 30,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    You're a seasoned analyst. That doesn't give you a monopoly on logic nor on this particular field.

See the Bell Potter analyst above who describes the FDA approach as 'confusing'. I think this is putting it mildly.

When I say that it's unethical to require a full adult trial I mean this in ALL the circumstances.

Which part of this did you not understand

You say that the patients are not abandoned. This is not good enough is it? Not when their mortality remains so massive.

Tell that to the patient, not to me. You are deprived of the best possible treatment, but don't worry, you will not be in pain and have palliative care.

You could be in the 20% that survives, give it a go?

THAT"S what I mean about ethics. But you conflate this into a generic and irresponsible claim that I am somehow against double blind clinical trials, presumably when I'm in the mood.

Not when there is a therapy that's already demonstrated to reverse the mortality rate.

Not when pharmaceutical drugs are waved through on lesser proof, with more damaging potential.

No. This is a stitch up.

Everyone has an ego and yours has been exposed.

Nothing you say justifies skewering Silviu Itescu at this crucial stage.

Sorry but you're now lead in the saddle and I never thought
    a) I'd come into conflict with you,
    b) that you'd get so personal and so insulting
    c) that you'd be calling for SI's scalp
    d) that you'd confuse statements that are about a range of possibilities, with statements of fact.
    I have a legal background. Do not misrepresent my statements it is not appreciated.

Strange days, but I will leave the last words to Bell Potter. I think they sum up the inconsistencies well. They also left out the inconsistencies with the bewildering refusal to follow the 9-1 recommendations of the expert panel, which is why we are here.

What I am clear on is that the behaviour of the FDA is inconsistent at best. That we had legal avenues and followed them up, and will continue to do so.

Finally on abandonment. I regretted your decision to abandon us in this forum, and urged you to return. Suddenly at this crucial stage you now you decide to swoop back. You should have never left but your ego kept you away. I urged you to not over react to what happened.
    Instead of restraint you are pouring oil on the fire.
    You of all people must know that retail investors would
    a) never have the numbers to cause a spill
    b) sell in fright.

Retail investors are waking in fright but someone is mopping up their shares. You are not helping.

Don't lecture me about emotion.

Last edited by dolcevita: 07/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.8¢
Change
-0.063(6.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.0¢ 90.5¢ $4.794M 5.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 129533 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 47598 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.