MSB 2.71% $1.14 mesoblast limited

I think the most prudent thing to do now is wait until MSB...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I think the most prudent thing to do now is wait until MSB provide an update from the 45 day discussion.

You could also sell out now and buy later IF you think the stock has further to drop and IF you still believe there is still potential.

I believe there is still potential but will likely just leave the shares where they are.

One thing I have been contemplating is the CEO comment about advocating for approval for kids at the 45 day meeting.

Is this pie in the sky thinking or an actual possibility?

It's really a fork in the road moment again, and very much depends on a lot of what we don't know and will likely never know.

There's lots of smoke and mirrors and I don't think it's all on one side.

Plus, we have no context. FDA are a metrics based organisation. They may have filed the response to MSB on August 2 because they had a metric to meet (& bonuses at risk) when what they really needed was more time.
    45 days from now their position on an approval for paediatric may have changed or at least softened.

OR (big or)

They may have had plenty of time, not liked what was submitted with a view that there's simply not enough data and 45 days may change nothing.

I think in all likelihood they will let MSB keep footing the bill to save kids if they want to and just put it down to "it will be good data for you".

Because other than some bad press and the lives of lots of kids, what does the FDA really have to lose. I'm sure they have plenty of spin doctors to spin this decision in their favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.030(2.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.278B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.14 $1.12 $1.819M 1.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 67110 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 17072 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.13
  Change
0.030 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.14 $1.12 546712
Last updated 12.07pm 04/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.