MSB 5.88% $1.17 mesoblast limited

CEO Itescu needs to go, page-633

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Doctor: so we have some promising information on helping your dieing child from SR-GVHD.
    Mother: what is it Doctor?
    Doctor: well, there is a therapy that we know is saving peoples lives & has been shown to be efficacious. Saving up to 50% of people that would normally die. And it’s totally safe with no side effects.
    Mother: Oh wonderful. When can we get it?
    Doctor: Well…Ummm. It might be next year or two or longer…
    Mother: Why?
    Doctor: Well…. There’s a regulatory body that says even though the therapy works it is made up of mixed cells. They want to know if some of the cells don’t work & might confuse the invitro potency assay readings. They don’t want to give your child a dose of cells that, although would work, may not be representative of the test tube result.
    Mother: is that because it would be even worse than what my child is going through now?
    Doctor: ummm…. No. As I said, it’s completely safe & it has no side effects. The reason is, the FDA needs to know the mechanism of action & whether it is the same in all the cells or some.
    Mother: so it doesn’t work?
    Doctor: Oh yes it works. Saving lives. There are heaps of cells in the mix that work but the FDA needs to know the mechanism of action of all the cells & that the dose is correct.
    Mother: So there is a mixture of cells that works but this body is holding it back because they want to know the mechanism of action of some of the cells? F….ckkkkk!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.065(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.290B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.19 $1.09 $8.032M 7.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 32040 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 107773 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.