MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

@irenekwshiu, Your points are well taken, just a couple of...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3441
    @irenekwshiu, Your points are well taken, just a couple of observations. Regarding, "... upcoming results, including quick complete remission in at least a fair few cases, for the randomized Ph 1/2 Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis trials at Cleveland Hospital", note that none of this is mentioned on the Company's website. Despite previously championing Dr. Lightner's research involving focal injections into the colon, the website mentions only testing via the intravenous infusion of cells. It refers investors to an "ongoing" phase 3 trial that began in 2008 and completed in 2014 without reported results to my knowledge. Given the parallels with the gi disease of GvHD that you mention, and for the sake of your son and other patients including patients in the phase 3 trial, not to mention investors, I believe the Company should provide a detailed update on this subject. An analyst should at least pose the questionat one of the CC's.

Dr. Lightner's research focuses on a subset of IBD patients. Especially for Crohn dz, I suspect that if MSC's prove effective in IBD's, a global approach will be required that combines intravenous infusion with focal injection. That's the approach Dr. Lightner took in her case report of a patient with short bowel syndrome following an intestinal transplant. She obtained an EUA from the FDA and administered cells via IV infusion and followed up with focal injections with good result. The patient had a viral pneumonia, so not clear if the IV cells worked primarily on the lungs, gut or both. Promising case in any event as was the initial report on her investigator-led trial.

Regarding, "The time of holders is, I believe, best spent on ensuring the company will make the right decision(s) going forward.", I'm not sure how you propose to do that. Holders do not manage the company or ensure it makes "right" decisions, that's the job of management. Holders have the right to participate in the AGM or special shareholder meetings, to vote their shares, or to sell their shares. Not much else. Holders of ADRs have less than that.

Good luck to you and your son.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.