MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

CEO Itescu needs to go, page-762

1. 3,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    I may be naive but i believe SI and BOD have executed all four products to their best. All completed phase 3 of a novel product. No other CEO would of achieved this.

I believe the FDA is playing politics here or been influenced by other parties. I think both!

The FDA has accepted two BLA, inspected manufacturing site, gave MOA/assays a tick, but they want more data. I don't want to debate about the science as Lefty, OP, DOC and others have gone through all this.

AT worst, the FDA should of given AA and RCT for Adults. Don't tell me, MSB filled the wrong form! lol!

Unfortunately, MSB need to find more funds to tick every extra box the FDA has created. It's BS mate and deep down we know it. With emotions, we the shareholders need to blame someone and it's the CEO and BOD. Like they make the final decision! it's a bitch of a game!

The positive is, they've got so much data in their disposal, it will benefit the next stem cell company, if MSB is not around. I hope MSB sticks around, they have the right people and stakeholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.