MSB 2.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

CEO Itescu needs to go, page-831

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    ://www.fda.gov/media/168803/download

Hi @Phaedrus
    @LearningEachDay and @LeftYahoo

Back in early to mid June, @LearningEachDay posted this link which contains an undated published analysis by the FDA. LED was wondering aloud about the information. It seems to be a tool developed (with methodology explained as well) to allow a comparison of the impact on T-cell proliferation by (1) immunosuppressive drugs and (2) an FDA approved human MSC treatment. If it was published in June, it would have coincided with MSB’s resubmission review period.

The “dimensionality” is reduced so I guess it allows generalised conclusions. (See the bar diagram where T-cells are grouped.). Since Phaedrus ‘ reply above mentioned the T-cell proliferation angle, I just wonder what the company makes of this and if it will be able to replicate the analysis ie. using the FDA’s own lense/tool to see if it can come up with any useful information to assist the study design discussion for the Type A meeting?

I also wonder about the dosage in the suggested study for adults. I remember after the aborted ARDS trial, something was said afterwards about the over 65s perhaps needing a different dosage. I know it will be higher for GVHD adults but do wonder if this was tested in the pilot study the CEO mentioned they had done in the recent CC. Any thoughts or insights?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $4.170M 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 116423 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 60061 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.