MSB 3.39% $1.14 mesoblast limited

CEO Itescu needs to go, page-834

1. 30,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    I have impaired immune system and survived Covid19 twice in early 2020. But got long covid but not too badly and it's eased off now.

Prior to this I researched the situation and found that not only were flights still coming direct from Wuhan to Australia but also I didn't even qualify for a test. So when I contracted it, could do nothing the first time. Then I realised I'd proven I could survive it so didnt' bother with the second time going through the system.

Among other measures, I did the following things in each case:
    - immediately on tickling and discomfort symptoms flushed nose and throat with warm saline mixture and iodine mixture. this reduced viral load
    - drank huge amounts of fluids with electrolytes to help flush it out
    - kept body temperature high and sweated it out with hot baths, warm clothes etc.
    - maintained high levels of vitamin A and D, eating eggs and taking supplements of the latter, took other supplements with food.
    - ate fresh food, soups and hardly any carbs no sugar, the second time I just stopped eating altogether for a few days it was drastic.

It worked for a lot of reasons. I could have died my symptoms were very bad but it worked. I rested and rested and rested with the virus. there was a lot heart and lung pain it was ridiculous. Sleeping upright or close to it so the fluid went into my mouth and not into my lungs. I spat it out in a bucket. They are basic measures but it seems like there's no commonsense.

I'm sure from the treatment regimes they then had at that stage a hospital would have killed me, they are very cold places and in there it's their way or the highway, I stayed in hospital overnight for a sleep test once and was too bloody cold to sleep even after I called for more blankets it's a hostile place.

When I finally got to my GP down the road my blood pressure was 'dangerously low'. I said I feel better than I did. Could hardly stand up towards the end. It was so bad each time with Covid I honestly thought I may die and wrote my will.

BTW I never went for the no dairy thing it's absurd and I'm lactose intolerant. I just take a pill with the enzymes and it works.
    Medical clinicians know very little about diet and nutrition and seem keen to stay that way.
    The lack of commonsense is ridiculous. Like if viruses thrive in cold why do they lower patient temperatures routinely? What happened to all the ICU gear for breathing? They induced comas and people are asleep hardly clothed. Hundreds of very expensive units all hardly used and when they did use them the death rate was very high. Absurd.

That said I'm not an anti vaxxer and have had all the jabs first AstraZeneca then Pfizer and got Omicron late 2021 and it was just like a cold. People's systems were naive to the virus and this is dangerous if the infections spreads rapidly so I think lockdowns were wise and necessary.

Some populations are very adversely affected by the vaccine though and a lot of people fail to rest after they get the jab. This is a huge mistake IMO and should be better managed.

Someone told me that we are all damaging our immune systems permanently by taking the jabs but I see it as a risk management situation. Despite the litany of stuff ups with my own health I still believe that the jabs overall have helped contain the virus spread, plus the lockdowns and were necessary.

Also I think the FDA is stumbling around on stem cell therapy, but I TU'd your post anyway. I don't think you have to agree on every aspect of what someone is saying to give them a TU.

It's basic courtesy to do it if the quality of the post is good or they're giving valuable insight.
    This situation should not be binary.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.038(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.15 $1.08 $3.188M 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 47782 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 342083 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.