UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Hi (theseawolf)I understand what you are saying.One problem I...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (theseawolf)

I understand what you are saying.
    One problem I have with what you have said.
    I find it hard to now sell up on no new news,no idea on what the future has in store for UMC,Company is supposed to keep tabs on what is being said on HotCopper,so should know what is upsetting share holders and what they want answered.
    Drilling since March 26th or there abouts with no results to date,mostly old presentation.Other companies giving out drill results.BCI,IOH,WRK,AGO and others on a fairly regular time frame.
    All the unanswered questions people have been asking for.

A Lot of people bought in to UMC when announcements were good,being kept up to date on matters,huge hype on UMC thread by people who knew a lot about the company,the tenements,the geology of the ground and the area.Just about the most researched iron ore share in the Pilbara and on HotCopper.
    Even some of the most knowledgeable posters are asking for questions to be answered and are at a loss about what is happening.

With all the hype and knowledge on here ,then to be told to stop moaning and sell up after people were buying in at $2 plus per share and lose all that money does not sit well.

Tell us what is going on,then we can make up our minds about staying on board or get out before we lose more hard earned cash.
    We all can't afford to keep buying at the lower prices even if you can.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.