UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

ceo matthew hogan in the uk, page-69

1. 3,849 Posts.
    I'd rather post a longer explanation of where I think we are but in the meantime just by way of the THX holding.

They are not, I understand, sellers at anything like this price, and while they would ideally like to free up cash for their U developments at some stage in the next 12 months they dont want nor need to sell NOW.
    (Copernicus will come back on but perhaps not as soon as some might be hoping.)

AND when THX do sell the party that picked up a major share of the deephaven stock last week will likely be buyers and long term holders again for reasons I wont go into.
    None of which are likely to see them make any attempt to crystalise a quick profit - nor take the first offer on the table.

These guys have a history in the IO industry and aren't traders. Nor are they stupid
    ie their reason for buying is the same reason(s) they got into the IO market more than 7-8 years ago.

So enough of the THX stuff.

Btw Matt may not have a lot of time for much but heading off to asia in the sht term either.

later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.