DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

CEO Mr Chiu So, page-2

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi SS, they have provided what they believe is deemed sufficient. If you would like more information, given that you clearly value management credentials/legitimacy, then I suggest you contact them - perhaps they can satisfy your queries (or perhaps not).

I think it is fair to question this as you do, however I would suggest the reason I, among others, hold the stock is due to the outstanding risk/reward proposition based on the financial position of the company. If your scepticism of management transitions to doubt of all operations and hence you believe the financial position is completely fraudulent then sure, avoid the stock.

My valuation is over $2, even if this is discounted by 50% to account for a potential substantial probability of eventual zero value, the current price offers a good entry point and a positive EV in my opinion.

In the mean time, a 5% yield is a very real, tangible, cash return.
    That's fine. However if I were to be super sceptical, what is your motive for spending your time posting and researching this company if you intend to take no action? Genuinely interested, I have seen other posters comment on stocks for years with no disclosed interest. They claim they are trying to warn holders of their mistakes. Are you simply altruistic in nature or just enjoy investigating and exposing potential frauds as a hobby?

Thanks, and good luck if you choose to contact the company, I hope you get your answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.