SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

CEO needs to Stay !

1. 3,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    ... guys , sorry for posting up a new thread ... Lord knows there's too many of them on the SGH forum already .... but I'm fed up to the back teeth with replying to a downramping negative thread put up by a vitriolic old timer , who doesn't even own shares in this company ...

So , here it goes :

AG led the company into the current mess .... but the bankers have agreed to back him in getting the firm out of its troubles ... they've been so swayed by AG's plans , that they've granted him 2 years to prove himself ....

... that is good enough for me ... AG to stay , and to fix the mess that he and the others on the board , created ...

And as a major shareholder himself , AG has a lot of personal incentive to get the share price back up .... some folks seem to overlook that in their twisted logic to oust him ... AG's personal fortune took a $ 50 million nose-dive when the SP crashed from $ 8 , down to 20 cents ... I'm 100 % sure that he desperately wants to see the SP back up to it's former glory , and not by 2020 .... sooner than that !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.