ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

I think, the CEO of GSE is presently enjoying a holiday in...

1. 110 Posts.
    I think, the CEO of GSE is presently enjoying a holiday in Europe somewhere.
    That's what the secretary of the company told a friend of mine who phoned GSE to see how the drilling programme (Uranium) up in Queensland (Mary Kathleen) is progressing. The call was made before christmas and the secretaty indicated the CEO will not be back until sometime early January. So, perhaps, the suspension has taken place because the CEO is not here to reply to the ASX enquiry.
    The above, makes me think that someone may have heard that they drilling programme could produce some extremely interesting results soon......
    According to the last announcement (8th of December) the results will be out in about six weeks, which, by way of digression, coincides perfectly with the return of the CEO from Europe....Unless...Unless, of-course, taking into account the latest developments, he may take the first available flight back to Sydney and straight up North.....Mary Kathleen way.....
    Shareholders of GSE may be seating on something very-very interesting.....

Cheers;)))

The above is only a hypothesis of mine. Please do your own research-analysis of the situation prior to any serious decision regarding buying-selling.

PS.Have a great 2007, all of you!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $3.803K 146.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149999 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 181013 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.