DEG 1.23% $1.21 de grey mining limited

CEO of KLA on Pilbara, page-5

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Rumours about the Pilbara play are always rife, and most are nonsense. I do take the ones spawned by Texas T (johnathonc) and TxRogers seriously, because they've been correct most of the time. Here's their latest on stockhouse.com for those so inclined to give credence to rumours.

"I think from all the activities and QH references, most of us understand that NEM has been intrinsically connected from day one. They will likely come under the fold in the Art if the Deal. As for Franco, "stalking" is an interesting description of activities. We know that Franco does love the royalty streaming business. I'm sure Texas could give you an earful on his "road to his royalty sales". Tx

"People may have to wait for a book to hear about all the twists and turns and regarding Franco Navada I had the privilege of talking to them on a couple of occasions and found them great to deal with. I'm sure once things fire up again that there will be a few big name players appearing but they would need an iron bar and a fist full of dollars to get anything from Novo and KL." TT

"Cheers Texas. I hope posters appreciate the importance your response, and the players with which you have had to personally engage. It could not have been easy. So to address your question FW, they have appeared and they have tried. But fortification is what they discovered in front of all gold fortunes." Tx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.015(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.25 $1.20 $4.493M 3.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29601 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 34149 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.