SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

I think the key point here is that we are looking at Erbs...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think the key point here is that we are looking at Erbs investment for a signal as to his degree of confidence. While it is possible that he is buying as a decoy to try and artificially bouy the market and boost confidence, I doubt that is the case. In saying that, I think that we all agree that if the C-Pulse is a winner the share price would increase by a minimum of 100 times current price. If the CEO was pretty confident of this - he would invest heavily in the knowledge that he was on to a once in a lifetime opportunity? Unfortunately as pleased as I am to see Erb buying shares, I also see 16,000 as a bit of non event. Everyone is aware of his background. He has turned around and facilitated the successful sale of at least 2 large medical companies - for which he would have been rewarded well. I think we can safely assume he has plenty of money to invest and that 16,000 shares is a token effort. If you doubt that, tell me how much you invested - I know I started with nearly 10 times Erb's recent investment. The product/business will either be an absolute winner or a dismal failure, I see no middle ground - I do not consider Erb's investment as a signal of either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.