AVR 2.32% $12.20 anteris technologies ltd

What sort of funding could the likes of 4C Medical Tech....

1. 3,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    What sort of funding could the likes of 4C Medical Tech. get.
    We've done a deal with them on CardioCel etc.
    They're a young progressive company that might like to do a JV with Anteris.
    Really compliments their CardioCel patch business and they also know that there's a number of other future products either in the designer stage or waiting to be designed from ADAPT by Anteris.
    These guys are into designing stuff to, so it could compliment the two companies.
    The DuraAVR would give them massive growth potential over night and put a JV in a top position.

Young progressive company like Anteris (in its new guise) and 4C Med.Tech, who know what its like to work on a shoe string budget, without all the garbage old mature companies tend to carry.
    They would be, a lean mean fighting machine, with their No.1 product DuraTVR which has got some of the BEST surgeons in the world and others watching from the sidelines, waiting for the chance to use it daily on their patients who want something superior to what else is available.
    After all the problems along the way, it was great that Wayne didn't throw the towel in, regularly getting abused, blamed etc for the failing company, but always believing he was on to not just a winner, but a major one at that.....true grit.
    Anteris an its management (especially WP) have made themselves well known to the people who matter in this space.

I'm just 'Thinking outside the square.'
    Maybe others opinions, might not share the same thoughts, but I can live with that.

Cheers Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.