AVR 0.22% $18.35 anteris technologies ltd

Eire, thanks for sharing ,Agreed the best presentation to date....

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Eire, thanks for sharing ,
    Agreed the best presentation to date. and by the reference to a $4 SP it would be a month or two old

I have bought at the peak Circa 2014 say $170 held a smallish parcel to 2016 then went in b..s and all with WP's arrival and plan . My average is say $30 for a substantial amount about 4x my gross income. As has been mentioned before this is NOT that coy and has not been for years.
    The SP decline accelerated straight after a major share holder departed suddenly unhappy for reasons unknown SP $25 to $14 , then straight after this capitol was required and new share holders arrived one friendly the other defiantly not (down to $8) and they still hold a minority share. They were the catalyst for the third and final leg down to $3 and held us down by selling down until they have recently diminished their activity this along with financing unknowns held the SP down, the SP has been released by securing finance and with presentations like this latest event I believe.

That's in the past now for the future.

Logically we would all like the long game (its been long already lol) where we go it alone take on the huge risk of project management , finance and competitor manipulation, manufacturing etc to win a motza, that's what I would have gone with at first, but now and not because of fatigue but simply stepping back and looking at the big picture the nearly inevitable takeover at fair market value ( is there such a thing ) is the way it will probably go IMO. This latest rise is the only one that I can remember that is being built on fundamentals.

Cheers John.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.