SKE 0.00% $1.64 skilled group limited

ceo quotable quotes, page-3

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hey Cam,
    You talk in this post of the possibility of Mr Hargraves exiting his position in SKE. Would this not be cutting off his nose to spite his face?

If he has done the analysis of the companies current financial position, as I have - he would stay put and swallow his pride.

I am fully aware of his past with the company as I am a past share holder. I was one of those who gave up completely on the then management team and exited, and swore to never come back no matter what Skilled did.
    But that was when I let emotion be involved in my investing. Now I work on fundamentals and try very hard not to get attached or allow emotion to play a part. (However I admit it is a bit like being a reformed drinker or smoker - a battle every day to not slip back).
    I am now happily back on the share register.

Personally I'd like to see Mr Hargraves off the register as his 13% and what he will do with it creates uncertainty and I like most investors don't like uncertainty. I'd be happy to suffer the short term share price pain to have the uncertainty removed.
    The point of all my ramblings; Surely he won't let emotion play a part in his decision on what to do with his shares.
    Yes I'm aware he has sold a lot already but surely with his past he is in a better position than most to see he stands to make a great deal of money if he can swallow his pride.

The majority of analysts EPS guidance for FY13 for SKE are only a cent or two above what the company achieved in FY12. A considerable rerating is due here. It makes you wonder about the ability of these people. I can't believe I wrote that.... Having seen people in all sorts of positions doing deplorable jobs. Plenty of examples in management of ASX listed companies.

Another example: the PAST Management of

Quickly off topic - COF. Listened to the 61 minutes of FY12 report on the COF website. If you are a shareholder or considering becoming one it is a must. Or perhaps I'm just a research nerd.. But I promise you will learn a lot. And not just about COF.

Cheers.

My tip = Become an informed share market investor not just a share market gambler. The returns are far better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.