MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

ceo report out now, page-10

1. 20,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    I have a feeling that the Optical Fusing may have been what has been holding up progress, HE and a number of other rounds would be dependent on it and I would think that without that certification could not take place, metalstorm isn't like other weapons manufacturers where certification of the weapon can take place on it's own because in most cases the ammunition has already been certified and isn't made by the same manufacturer anyway!

I believe in metalstorms case the whole system has to be certified, i.e. both the weapon and the ammunition have to be certified before anything can be sold, the weapon may be ready now? but what really becomes the weakest link in the chain is the ammo certification itself, and if the US wanted optical fusing as part of that ammo? then that HAS to come first before any certification of the HE ammo and any other ammunition that may require optical fusing for that matter before certification can take place, it is a critical componenent of the whole platform really.

Cart before the horse stuff really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.