ARU 3.13% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I had a good read of this and many times; I have formed a...

1. 2,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    I had a good read of this and many times; I have formed a response and will send to ARU and allow them opportunity to respond. In short my conclusion;

Closing remarks from Darryl – Blaming Shareholders

Perhaps it is the facts outlined by shareholders that have led to the share price decline,yet these have not been addressed by the executive, and so we could see furtherdecline if they are not addressed. It seems shareholders are being blamed for thedecline, rather than the paid management and directors. To now criticise shareholders speaks to the situation.

In closing, it's disappointing to suggest that shareholders should be silenced, blindlyfollow the narrative, and avoid asking questions—labeling those who do as conspiracytheorists. As one of the largest shareholders, I have no interest in devaluing this company.

What’s truly unfair is being told to remain silent on issues we’re asked to voteon, but that go unanswered and directly affect our financial well-being. The board iswell-compensated, and the LTI scheme is very favorable to them, but there are ways toensure true alignment with shareholder interests, something I raised as soon as Ireviewed it earlier this year.These issues raised with ARU are neither new (raised in many emails) nor just nowsurfacing—the problem of shorters has occurred twice, which is either careless ordeliberate. If it's deliberate, they should explain their choices.

I’ve offered themopportunities, and even today through SMS, to have these discussions privately. Theremay be legitimate reasons for these decisions that are negatively impacting our value.It’s not us raising questions that impact value. That is ironic.However, it’s unacceptable to suggest we remain silent and ignore our losses while theyare rewarded. This is not fair, now or ever, and it certainly isn’t fair to potential futureinvestors in ARU who deserve to know what they are buying into.

If asking questions isconsidered a witch hunt, then we may as well live in a dark cave and allow all ASX-listedcompanies to operate without regulation.

Is ARU acting within the law? I can’t answer that—that’s for a judge, or for them toaddress directly, without sidestepping.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: Yesterday, 18:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $273.9K 1.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 6006409 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1506230 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.