ARU 3.13% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

CEO response to misinformation, page-33

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Just my thoughts….

ARU are far advanced over many Aus explorer/miners, having sorted a large percentage of hopefully solid finance sources.

ARU are very much Aus standard risk adverse when it comes to FIDs. Especially given the muscle a large Asian country exerts over mineral market manipulation. It may be terrifying to commit when you know there is a good possibility that country might grind you into the ground if it chooses to.

Aus boards & management in many, many industries have an arrogantly self-serving ‘entitled’ attitude. While their stated aims might be to serve shareholders, the reality is that shareholders are cash cows to their lifestyle. Yeah, they may intend to build a great producer, but only with and not at the cost of a ‘prestige lifestyle’. We may accept or reject this - up to us. It is human reality. Should we accept crap behaviour without question? A no from me….but others will, and people (including us) may benefit from such behaviour.

Aus government is almost entirely useless in offering real, long term backing to emerging producers.

A lot of BODs & management are simply speculators - waiting for a ‘whale’ to come along & buy them out.

Short selling has drastically altered regular market movements.

Compare ARU with POS or AR3. ARU is far advanced and has, in my mind, a good chance of stepping up onto the producers stage.

So yes - definitely question potentially (or even obvious) dodgy behaviour. But also accept there will always be some things you cannot change. And that sometimes it takes people who have different approaches to life to achieve certain objectives. Not nice, but reality.

Apologies for long winded opinion. I’m new here!

Only my utterly unimportant thoughts.

Best wishes to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $273.9K 1.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 6006409 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1506230 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.