ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

CEO response to misinformation, page-39

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I am willing to take a step back and see the bigger picture. Actually that’s something you have to do as a strategic investor. They don‘t care about management making a million or ten here and there. They do care about a huge project coming to realization.

so fair enough, dilute us, derisk the project. Our own fault that we invested so early.

But now starts a new era: you deliver.

No more: Oh it is so hard to talk to investors, we are talking since two years. Nobody wants to make a commitment. Therefore it is not our fault that the FID is delayed again,.

wrong. It is your responsibility. If your salesguy loses the job to competition, he doesn’t get the bonus, the agent doesn’t get a commission. They can not excuse themselves on better competition ( i mean they always do but hey, management does not allow this).

same here. What is the fixed date for the FID? Imagine in all the last five years there was never a deadline for FEED, never a deadline for Hatch, never a deadline for financing, never a deadline for FID.

it is always „time will tell“. We are on it. Probably in the second half of the year.

bad company starts from the top. So a BOD that is not asking for clear targets, won‘t get results.

whats the bonus requirements? Get FID done until December 2024? No its: get FID done.
    get FID done at minimal dilution, or dilution maximum 40% ? No? It’s: get FID done, whatever the price is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $49.81K 321.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 5782170 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1430784 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.