ARU 0.00% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Of course they do and I have been saying this for a long time....

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    Of course they do and I have been saying this for a long time. No Governments - debt providers or Insto's will be committing substantial financing without a comprehensive detailed understanding - much more than that of retail - again it is how the BEOT roll - yet they would be in more knowledge of certain key issues - that again are evolving and changing - it remains unbinding so it remains un announced. So you reckon ARU go to HP and say we got this RE shit out in the centre of Australia - whatta ya reckon - wanna throw down up to 100 million over next 2 years and a shite load more when we need your support to close out equity? As I suggested - this was at least 6 months of discussions and due diligence prior to being advised/announced - it was commercially sensitive and therefore kept under wraps until binding - just as we are experiencing now. And over the past year and 9 months our Insto's have received weekly updates - some of which would have diverted considerably from the initial discussions when the Insto's arrived on board. Some of which would have raised eyebrows as with us - some of which were/are extremely positive. What is so hard to understand here - Insto's get more bang for their very considerable buck - risk and that aint illegal because what they are provided are only guidance - at discussion stage - un binding.
    We're talking big money of our own here and that may be 10k to one person or a million to another - and we are frustrated - becoming impatient - but for mine this is the most pertinent time of our investment - how the off take/equity/dilution component concludes will have quiet an impact going forward - but critically to have it locked away - project de-risked is priceless and the years there after - stage 2 - supply/demand/pricing well all the recent 1 year 9 months hoo haa will be long evaporated and this BS with it. For now I am not "entitled" to know full details of remaining key closures until binding - guidance only in the meantime.

Anyway I'm done - so many better things to do even for an ageing crok. BWTAH - don't ever buy or sell a share on anyone's comments here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $443.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $354.0K 2.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 640492 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1659291 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.